electronic fuel control/injection for Midget?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: electronic fuel control/injection for Midget?
From: Eric Bartels <bartels@maths.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 11:18:46 +0100 (BST)

Hi there,

in one of Lindsay Porter's book on the Spridgets he mentioned an
electronic fuel control or fuel injection system for the Midget.
I vaguely remember him writing that the system has an electronic control
box, somehow controls the carburettor linkage and would cause a much
finer vapoourisation of the fuel thus increasing economy and throttle
reactiveness of the engine.
Browsing through the Moss and MGOC catalogues I couldn't find this system
mentioned anywhere.
Does anybody on the list know more about it?

cheers, Eric