59 MGA - more to come...

To: MGS@autox.team.net
Subject: 59 MGA - more to come...
From: dondaves@ix.netcom.com (Don Daves)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 07:59:00 -0700
Hello again,

I'm amazed at the collective knowledge on this list.  Thanks to all who
have responded so far.  You guys are great!

I called my brother last night to get more info on the car (carbs, air
cleaners, unused tach drive, engine no. and what city he bought the car
in), but only got his answering machine.

I'm going by his place tonight and will get this info and report here
to figure all this out.

One question raised by Kai Radicke I can answer - there is no overdrive
on it.  It has the shortest shift lever I've ever seen, it's kinda
neat.

More to come...

Don Daves
Santa Cruz, CA