Re: Publication

To: George Procyshyn <procysh@en.com>
Subject: Re: Publication
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 15:35:59 -0700
The British Marque Car Club News Club is a monthly Newspaper usually 28
pages which is a compulation of newsletters from about 75 local clubs
newsletters. Some club use this as there newsletter. It has a great
classified section. The only connection I have with the paper is that I
contribute an article now and then and look forward to recieving it 11
months of the year. If your in the U.S.A and are a member of a
participating club subscribtion is $7. a year if your not a
participating  club member then it's $14.

Submit Name,
       Address,

Make checks payable to: Hull Associates, Inc
                       264 Bedford Street
                       Lakeville, Ma 02347