Re: MGA bumper kit

To: PBarlow@sierrasys.com
Subject: Re: MGA bumper kit
From: kgstuart@juno.com (RANDELL S KEGG)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 20:15:47 PST
Yes. At INDY'96, there was an MGA coupe with a continental kit on it. I
initially assumed it was a "homemade" job, but the owner had the original
advertisement and instructions for the kit. The manufacturer was an
American company that made these kits for several different makes
during the 1950's. I don't remember the name, but did not recognize it
at the time. I imagine that they have long since gone out of business.

Randy Kegg
1958 MGA
1966 Morris Traveller
1964 Porsche 356C