Re: 69 MGC and 74 1/2 MGB GT

To: "\"G. Clark Smith, Jr.\"" <gcs@acpub.duke.edu>
Subject: Re: 69 MGC and 74 1/2 MGB GT
From: Kai Radicke <104071.2715@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 30 Aug 96 13:54:18 EDT
It is a LHD 1974 1/2 MGB GT with a rubber bumber.
Has about 70000 miles on it, and is really rotted.
(I can put my hand into the rocker panels.  Car
looks complete and stock.  It is located in Morrisville,
Pennsylvania (45 minutes norht of Philadelphia).
The guy who owns it, is my boss and he can be
contacted at (215) 736-9300.  The name of the place
is British Miles and ask for Tom.    Please don't tell
him I told you, this may be of interest also he has
a 69 MGC (also rotted)  in the back of British Miles
with an auto trans, the story goes that the guy who
bought it drove it for about a year and gave it back to
the gut he bought it from.  These cars are definetly
projects and if you or someone else doesn't get them
they will be stripped for parts.  the reason I don't want
you to tell him I toldyou is that he feels that he gets
more money from parts then from whole cars.   I can't
satnd to see them parted.

Kai "wish I could have'm all"  Radicke
66 MGB