Re: Trim panel cardboard.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Trim panel cardboard.
From: Malcolm Cox <malcox@napanet.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 20:34:15 -0700
I have a 1960 MGA which I race.
As you may imagine, there is not a lot of original trim remaining, however what
does remain looks
pretty sad.

I want to replace the door trims and the panels in front of the doors.  It
seems that thru Moss,
I have to buy a humungous kit, most of which I don't want.

I would like to make new trim panels, they seem simple enough, so I would like
to find a source
for the (card)board on which the vinyl is wrapped.

Has anyone in an idle moment measured the suspension geometry of a MGA.  I am
interested in the
size and shape and rest/full bump angles of the parallelogram forming the front
suspension unit,
seems to be very hard to measure, but you never know the gems of wisdom you can
unearth with a
well placed question.

--
Malcolm Cox, Napa, CA           malcox@napanet.net
VIntage Racing MGA 1960 (if it doesn't bleed, it has no heart)