ARRRGGHH! (Better known as LBC withdrawal)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: ARRRGGHH! (Better known as LBC withdrawal)
From: "Christopher M. Delling" <cdelling@mail.ic.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 1996 23:10:06 -0400
O.K. - heres the situation.  Final stages of a 3-year rolling
restoration of my 77 B are underway.  Car has been at the painter for
two weeks.  Just so happens that the last two weeks we have experienced
the finest weather in these parts all summer (probably 3 years really).
 2nd nite in a row with a big harvest moon rising out of the lake.
Holiday weekend.  No car.  Prospects don't look good for the car to be
done this week either.  Life sucks.

Whine button off.

Regards,

Chris Delling

P.S.  Someone send a nice graphic description of a great weekend drive.
 Old issues of British Car are getting a little boring.  IF I CAN'T