Hez- Had great time at the ALL BRITISH FIELD MEET!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hez- Had great time at the ALL BRITISH FIELD MEET!
From: Hezekiah Bolton <boltons@teleport.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 1996 20:55:46 -0700 (PDT)
Hi to everyone,
  Just a quick follow-up to the ALL BRITISH FIELD MEET (ABFM) which
  occurred this past Labor Day weekend, in Portland, OR.
  I enjoyed talking with the other enthusiasts and picking their brains
  for information.  I learned about some SNAFUs I've already encountered
  and got some good tips about some adventures yet to come :-).
  I picked up an emissions Zenith-Stromberg carb (ex 1977) for $25.  I'm
  still dealing with passing the emissions standards here in SW Washington
  (Vancouver, WA).
  I also got leads to future work- parts supply and services.
  The weather cooperated and a good time was had by all,  I think :-)

 Hez of the Pacific NW