...and now, the rest of the story

To: mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars-pre-war@autox.team.net,
Subject: ...and now, the rest of the story
From: donmathis@lucent.com
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 1996 09:59:22 -0400
I contacted the the Chairman of the computer department at Lamar University
and I guess he talked with Yu Song.  I have not received any word from him
or Yu Song but I did receive the message below from one of our LBC members
on the british-car list.  I guess we can finally put this to bed.

Don Mathis