Re: rooster booster

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: rooster booster
From: laner@teleport.com (Lane Rollins)
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 1996 09:13:38 -0700
>is the nickname given to the compressed air cannon that fires
>birds and simulated birds at aircraft windscreens and into aircraft
>intakes

This thread reminds me of an incedent at this years GoF West. The main
hotel for this years event was on the Washington side of the Columbia
River, but the car show was next to the river on the Oregon side. On the
way across the bridge a bird must of let loose of a fish that it had
caught. Now this fish could have hit a million other things but it hit the
windshield of a TC square on. I didn't have the pleasure of seeing this
mess but I heard it was pretty grotesque. And yes I believe the windshield
did survive.

cheers, lane