RE: Z/S Damper o-ring

To: "_MGS" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Z/S Damper o-ring
From: "SLUPECKI A." <ajslupecki@mke9.ra.rockwell.com>
Date: 9 Sep 1996 11:55:09 -0500
Does anyone know if the Z/S carb rebuild kit comes with the o-ring that keeps
oil in the damper?  I recently rebuilt the carb, but didn't know this o-ring
could be replaced.  There are some extra o-rings leftover from the kit, but I
can't tell from the instructions/part list if one of these will work or if
they're for the other Z/S model the kit also covers.

I purchased the kit I have from Special Interest Car Parts -- but I think
they're all the same.

Andy "Don't want to take it apart until I have the parts" Slupecki
78 B