automatic C

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: automatic C
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 08:55:44 -0400
Fellow fiends:

I have seen photos of both B/GTs and C/GTs with automatic transmissions, but
I have to say that the B/GTs in these photos were all rhd.  I've seen, with
me own eyes, C/GTs with automatics, lhd too!  Rumor has it that a nicely
restored C/GT with an automatic transmission was for sale at the "Battle of
the Brits" car show up here in Deeeetroit last weekend (9/8).  I wasn't at
the show, but maybe the person interested in such a beast would post to MGS
or to British-Cars with an inquiry into this car.  I know other
Deeeeetroiters are on British-Cars and one of them may have gone to the show.

Will Zehring