RE: bump stops for MGB with lower springs

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: bump stops for MGB with lower springs
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 15:17:00 -0700 (PDT)
I installed the stiffer lowered springs in my 80 front and back without
changing the bump stop and it doesn't hit. I really don't know if it is
necessary to replace the bump stop. Perhaps you could just modify it by
taking out the distance piece and bending it a little if you are really
concerned. At worst, you won't have full travel on your suspension. I've
never noticed a problem.

Chris Reichle