RE: Bad Coil ?

To: "'David Moore'" <David_Moore@kaoinfo.com>
Subject: RE: Bad Coil ?
From: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 19:55:35 -0400
        This is a good possibility, but, usually if there's an ignition =
problem, the car quits all together without warning.  What do you mean, =
exactly, by "running poorly'?  Did it sputter, bog, or lunge when you =
pressed the accelerator?  If you can remember, this kind of info can =
really help in determining whether it's an ignition problem, or a fuel =
problem.

        Regards,

        J =20