Re: 1600 miles in a BGT

To: wlvick@pobox.micro.ti.com
Subject: Re: 1600 miles in a BGT
From: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 09:51:23 -0400 (EDT)

> mg.gurus,
>
>         Well, I'm gonna go ahead and buy that 1970 MG BGT in CA and drive
> it back to Texas. <posts questioning my sanity need not apply. My sanity is
> not in question - it in, in fact, nonexistent>
>
>         Sooo, now what?

  Be sure to check out the Roadside assistance list,
<URL:http://www.thlogic.com/~jer/roadside.html>.  There are at least some
SOLer's on your route from CA to TX which could help you out in the event of
a problem along the way.  Actually, there are a lot of people in California,
but it gets kind of sparse in Arizona and New Mexico.

----
Jeremy DuBois                              jer@thlogic.com
Manager, Info Systems                      http://www.thlogic.com/~jer/
Thermalogic Corporation                    '60 TR3A, '74 MGB, '76 Spit