Badge Bar

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Badge Bar
From: ckr <ragthyme@fls.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 13:01:11 -0500
Fellow Fiends:

Now that I'm reasonably assured of Rags' continuing performance (486
miles on the clock and still going!), the possibility once again looms
that I may, at some point in the future, attend a British Car event.

I am somewhat frustrated by the lack of a badge bar on the
rubber-bumpered models, and I'd like to fit something to her bumper. I
sort of remember seeing, in a photo somewhere, a late model B with a
small badge bar above the front bumper ... but I can't be positive it
wasn't just wishful thinking.

Does any of you know where such a creature may be obtained? Any
experience with this? Home-made suggestions? Any help appreciated.

Corey
75 MGB 'Rags'
RD#373750