My B is back, and rust prot. advice needed.

Subject: My B is back, and rust prot. advice needed.
From: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 13:18:17 -0400 (EDT)
  Hello everybody,

        I *FINALLY* got my MGB back from the bodyshop this morning (in the
pouring rain).  After a month and a half I was quite itchy to get it back,
but boy was the wait worth it.  It's completely beautiful now.  My bodyshop
guy did an absolutely amazing job on it at a price that made me feel
guilty, and he told me to never dare bring him another one :-)
        Anyway, before I start to put things back on the bodyshell, I want
to get some rust protection stuff into the inner sills and between
body panels and such.  I know Waxoyl is what everybody talks about and
advertises, but are there any other solutions?  I don't have anything
against Waxoyl, I just don't have any experience and want to make sure it's
not only the most obvious solution, but also the best.

----
Jeremy DuBois                              jer@thlogic.com
Manager, Info Systems                      http://www.thlogic.com/~jer/
Thermalogic Corporation                    '60 TR3A, '74 MGB, '76 Spit