67 B Parts For Sale

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 67 B Parts For Sale
From: Nancy Henderson <nhenders@pharos.uwc.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 00:30:33 -0500
  I have a bunch of used parts left over from a body shell restoration, =
and need some room in my garage. Parting out most of a 67 and some of a =
68 B. Here's a partial list: 3 trunk lids, 3 hoods (one alloy, but =
rough), 2 wire wheels (60 spoke), 67 dash, 67 engine and tranny and =
differential, front and rear bumpers, shocks, windshield, doors, =
harnesses, and more. I will sell very reasonable. I will let you know =
honest condition of any parts you are interested in.
  I need some parts, such as 72 seat covers, foams, 68 dash cover, door =
seals, console, only new or NOS please, no junk.
  I have a mystery set of bucket seats for sale. They look a little like =
early B seats in the shape of the back, but bottom tube frame is =
different and there are 2 tabs welded in front corners with holes which =
would allow whole seat to pivot forward on floor mounts. Seat frame is =
one piece and back does not fold. Any guesses? Also have a normal set of =
67 buckets, non reclining.
Any other body shell people out there? Will we get our own club? Compete =
in our own class? Will we be scorned for being bondo-less? Or praised =
for dumping huge amounts of cash into BMH? Very deep.