MGBGT For Sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGBGT For Sale
From: ken regenfuse <kenregen@postoffice.ptd.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 1996 09:29:42 -0400
FOR SALE:

1974 MGBGT in Number 1 condition. This GT is in excellent condition and is
totally rust free.
New undercoating on entire undercarriage and new painted floors on inside
after stripped
down to bear metal. Entirely new interior. Car is Black with black interior.
Magilight mags
with michelin tires. All mechanicals have been maintained to the highest
degree.  Front end recently rebuilt as well as a new gas tank installed.
Paint is in excellent condition and also just installed new Sony AM-FM
stereo cassette.  This is truly a do nothing turn-key car with lots of fun
ahead of it. I am asking $5500.00 but I open to any and all reasonable
offers. I can be reached at kenregen @postoffice.ptd.net or I can be reached
at (610) 678-6664 after 4pm EST. weekdays and all day weekends. Car is
located in SE Pennsylvania, 56 miles west of Philadelphia. Also I am
possibly open to trades depending on what it is.
  *** Remember:  Educate Today's Children, So We Don't Have To Punish
Tomorrow's Men ***
        Ken Regenfuse
E-Mail Address:  kenregen@ptd.net