RE:how do i get my 60 mga on the internet?

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE:how do i get my 60 mga on the internet?
From: Douglas Gaither <gaither@cybergate.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 96 09:30:05 -0000
>how do i get my picture of my 60 mga on the internet?

Gillian,

There are are few ways to digitize pictures and I have a solution for
putting it on the net.  One of the most popular ways is to take a regular
photographic print and scan it with a scanner (preferably a color one).
If you have access to a digital camera, it is even easier as you can take
a picture of your car and download it to your computer.  If you don't
have any access to the equipment listed above, you can take some shots
with your camera and when you go to have them developed, opt for Kodak
Photo-CD processing (Kodak also offers digital processing onto a diskette
for about $7/roll).  There are other methods (video capture) that do not
give the same quality.

As for actually posting your car (picture) on the WWW so everyone can see
it.  I have a page of MG images that I call my 'Virtual Garage.'  I would
extend to you, as well as anyone on our list, the offer of posting your
picture on my page.  You just need to send me a digitized image of your
car along with your name (if you want it listed), and some basic car info
(year/model/anything special).

Doug Gaither
MG page <http://users.aol.com/djgaither/mgstuff.html>

  "...Daddy, why doesn't this magnet pick up your floppies?"
           try my homepage <http://users.aol.com/dbgaither/>