Wiring harness and electric fans

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Wiring harness and electric fans
From: Sheldon_Kolansky@avid.com
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 96 13:50:56 -0400
To the person that rewired his B:

The top two fuses are connected to the light circuits, one for each side of the
car.  They will only be on when the lights are on.  You should get a schematic
and try following that.

To the person that had fan problems on an '80 B:

I put a 14" fan on my wife's '77 B.  It is a tight fit as I had to move the
bottom of the radiator forward 1/2" using spacers, and then had to modify the
finger guard on the fan to not interfere with the anti-sway bar.  It does not
overheat in stop and go driving.  It did overheat when I only had the 10" fan
in.

Sheldon