Re: PARTS NEEDED

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: PARTS NEEDED
From: GregMGB@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 20:02:24 -0400
>You folk that have removed your smog equipment and want to help a
>fellow MG nut, that HAS to comply with the CA emissions, take pity and sell
>me your unwanted parts, I hate to have to buy new.

I don't have the parts, but my '74 B was tagged with the "Gross Polluter"
identification.  Before you go to take the test, be sure that everything is
on and that there are no visible signs of pollution.  Also, go as early in
the morning as possible (coldest part of the day) and don't let the car idle
for a long time before before you take the test as this just gets the engine
hotter and makes it harder to pass.
-Greg