MG parts for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG parts for sale
From: SFJohnso@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 22:01:33 -0400
I'm cleaning out my garage and storage closet in preparation for being inside
during colder weather.  I've some miscellaneous '79 MGB parts that I've
finally admitted I don't need, and should sell.  All parts need to go, and
reasonably priced.  Buyer pays shipping.

MG Luggage rack [the DPO of my Spitfire had installed this; I suppose its
from a MIdget]

Windshield frame [sorry, the windshield has a crack]

Steering column, with steering wheel and ignition attached. I still have the
keys around here somewhere.

Spare radiator and transmission.  Radiator fans&motors.  The wiring harness
and everything that was attached (need some relays?)
Electronic ignition-don't know the brand, but it has a red anodized finned
box with "RCA" on it.

regards,

Sean Johnson
'79 MGB, '75 Spitfire