Backfiring! -Reply

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Backfiring! -Reply
From: Dan Hughes <Dan_Hughes@troweprice.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1996 09:32:50 -0500
John,
The mechanic who recently checked over my MGB (which was backfiring big-time)
instructed me  to install the anti-backfire kit (available in most catalogs)
to solve the backfire problem.  It's easy to install and it worked!  Be sure
to check for vacuum leaks (seems to be one of the big culprits), timing,
dashpot oil level, etc first.
Dan
80 MGB

>>> John Hed <john_hed@wssagw.chinalake.navy.mil> 09/26/96 08:14am >>>
                       Subject:                               Time:06:01
  OFFICE MEMO          Backfiring!                            Date:9/26/96