OD tranny, etc. for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: OD tranny, etc. for sale
From: thorpe@KEGS.SAIC.COM (Denise Thorpe)
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 96 15:18:20 PDT
Fellow overdrivers:

My friend Jim has an overdrive MGB tranny for sale for $400.  I called him
last night and asked him what year it is and what condition it's in and he
didn't know.  He's pretty sure it's a late model (which is why I don't
want it) but he'll know for sure tonight.  He's also selling an MGB hardtop
that needs work for $80 and a late model cylinder head for $125.  All parts
are in San Diego.  That's all I know.  Call him at (619) 461-4937.

Denise Thorpe
denise_thorpe@cpqm.saic.com