getting flamed

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: getting flamed
From: rocco grillo <CAT1CAT@p3.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1996 23:26:41 -0700
first: i decided that betsy is my last td , there will never be another
one.
second: i want her to look great, the english never could design anything
that looked great, i take that back, there was a 1926 something or other
that was proportioned well. if the italians can do it... the testarosa,
now with that who needs a woman why cant  the english.  well i'm going to
put magnificent mags on her. no more tubes. gad she will look great.
third: i have 5 tires on rims with hub caps with mg on them for sale, i
am open to offers, about 800 miles on them.
fourth: why try to keep it stock ... what for, someone please tell me,
   so when you sell it you can get more         bull ... .... .. -
so i also have 2 intake manifilds one with stock air cleaner  ugh
available.

what brought this about you might ask    well i'll tell you
i was in a NAPA store making a purchase when i remembered that i was
going to order a brake light switch for betsy from MOSS.  the counter man
 pulled out his catalog and after a little thumbing (is that how its
spelled) there was a drawing of it, and it said for mg td 51..53.

now get this   $8.50     MOSS love them, in there catalog item
number 141-700   $27.30
 why try to keep it stock     so people like MOSS can exploit us
bah bah bah
rocky in pa
CANDY APPLE RED