MG Show at MG Car Museum/Westminster, Vt. 10/13

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG Show at MG Car Museum/Westminster, Vt. 10/13
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 08:25:12 -0700
Hi Scott,
The show is on Sunday the 13th of October at the MG Museum in
Westminster. it is and has been on my N.E. USA Events Site at
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/clubs/deutsch.html . The Info #s are Dwight
Howie at 401-397-9660 and when he doesn't call you back(I called him
several times and event wrote to him and he has never responded)call
Jerry Goguen at 603-756-4121. I'll be there with 8 other Long Island
Centre cars.   Safety Fast, David Deutsch

------
scott@math.umass.edu

------