Part suppliers?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Part suppliers?
From: joseph_cianciotti@ccmail_gw.gmosf.com
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 96 09:31:30 PST
Who is the best parts suppliers?  Specifically, I currently need seat rails, a
seat diaphragm and "lift-the-dots" and/or studs for the hood.  In the future
I'll need some interior trim pieces, rubber items and a few small chrome bits.
I have or have ordered catalogs from Moss, Victoria British, The Roadster
Factory, Northwest Import Parts and Special Interest Auto.  And would like to
spend less time pouring through catalogs and more time with my car.  Thanks in
advance for your replies.

Joseph
67 roadster

P.S.  I got my painted Daytons from British Wire last week.  They're not on the
car yet (I'm getting the hubs replaced later this week).  But they do look
terrific in the Volvo's trunk.