#2 CAPTURED, MGA Short Block (Crank Shaft has reformed)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: #2 CAPTURED, MGA Short Block (Crank Shaft has reformed)
From: BarneyMG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 19:55:09 -0400
Damn!  Life is seldom fair.  Just heard from the shop that my crankshaft
won't be finished today.  The guy broke off a punch in the cross drill hole
of a rod journal while removing the brass restrictors prior to welding.  The
crank was sent out for a disintegrator to do his thing, will be delayed one
day.  So much for MG Abingdon Weekend, looks like I'll have to take the RX7,
hide it in the back row somewhere.  Maybe I can borrow another MG from a
friend.

Barney Gaylord -- 1958 MGA