Fwd: Brit Car Day (St Augustine,Fl Oct 19th

To: alpines@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net,
Subject: Fwd: Brit Car Day (St Augustine,Fl Oct 19th
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 1996 11:20:44 -0400
---------------------
Forwarded message:
Subj:    Brit Car Day (St Augustine,Fl Oct 19th
Date:    96-10-02 09:55:44 EDT
From:    ArthurK101
To:      triumphs@autox.team.net

The Triumph Club of Northern Florida and the MG club of Jacksonville will be
jointly sponsoring a British Car Day in the nation's oldest city, St.
Augustine, Fl.  The date is 19 Oct. 1996 -- exact location is the Kingshead
Pub -- 4miles N of St Augustine's gate of lions on US Rt 1.  This event is
the eighth or ninth in the series.  The pub is  a Brit pub, with all that
implies, and we normally have 150 or so LBCs and other British marques.
 Worth the trip for the Saturday event --- then see St. Augustine on the
Sunday after. Anyone wanting more details send me a note and I 'll get the
details to you.
Art Kelly ' 64 TR4 CT33118L