TD stuff

To: British-Cars-Pre-War@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: TD stuff
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 1996 20:55:42 -0400
Gentle MG folk, In my never ending quest to find some Marchal parts for my
Arnolt MG, I spoke to a gentleman in Portland the other day, Stan Huntley.  I
had a rumor that Stan had bought some parts from Wacky back in the old days
and possibly had some Arnolt parts.....well this was not true, but Stan did
say that he still had lots of used TD parts left over from the days when he
owned and ran a company called Faspec British Parts in Portland, OR.  He'd
like to sell these, so if you have a need, TD-wise, give him a call.....503
238 6011.

Standard disclaimers, just passing along the info.

Cheers
Terry