Re: Want to buy MG

To: drake@direct.ca
Subject: Re: Want to buy MG
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 1996 22:29:05 -0400
In a message dated 96-10-05 01:09:03 EDT, drake@direct.ca (len drake) writes:

<< Why don't you relax and enjoy your car and leave policing
 to those qualified to handle it.

 Cheers,

 Len Drake >>

Len,

First off I stand corrected, and therfore I apoligize, I'm sorry.

I just have not noticed your postings here on the list in the last year or so
that I have been enjoying them and therfore thought that the monster corp.
had come to be and had discovered another way to expand thru spam.

Again, excuse me, I'm sorry to have falsely ask the question or drawn
improper attention to you and your sons.

     Chet  TR-6,MGB-72's

Not near as impressive ,   WATCHDOG?  well maybe!! Or maybe just vigilant to
what will surly come to pass, and I do love my cars!!

       Cheers