75 MGB for sale

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 75 MGB for sale
From: "Wade Shanley" <Wadesh@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 96 15:46:55 UT
Thought I'd give this one last try before I put it in storage for winter....
Harvest Gold 75 MGB for sale.  Asking $750...great deal!.  Car is located
approx 40 minutes west of Chicago in the burbs (Itasca, IL).  E-mail me at
wadesh@msn.com if interested or call home :630-875-0339, wk: 630-628-4216.
I have quite a few bitmap images of the car (good and bad areas) if anyone is
interested looking the car over.

Engine is in sound condition. Needs some bodywork and interior overhaul. The
car is running.  I've been driving it for the last four years during summer
months with minimal problems.  I'm parting with it to invest in a pre-75 MGB.
This would make a great winter project car for any MG enthusiast.
The following is work I've done on the car within the last 1-2 years.... about
$2500 worth of parts/labor.

new leaf springs
new soft top
rebuild carb (Zenith Stromberg)
rebuilt propeller shaft(replaced both U-joints)
new A-Arm bushings
new rear tires
new front disks & breaks
new rear break shoes & adjuster assemblies
replaced exhaust manifold (used)
new exhaust (all)
new fuse box
new charcoal canister
I'm sure I've missed some things but this is the majority of them.

Wade Shanley
wadesh@msn.com
75 MGB