Re: Gasoline Volatility

To: RJohn50603@aol.com, bleckstein@monmouth.com, ahrendt@atla3.agfa.com
Subject: Re: Gasoline Volatility
From: BarneyMG@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 1996 18:27:56 -0400
In a message dated 96-10-04 06:12:56 EDT, RJohn50603 writes:

<< I wonder if any of our net members work for Archer Daniels Midland, ADM.
They were (and probably still are) a major producer and supplier of "Power
Alcohol" .  It would be intersting to hear their position on your comments.

There may also be a few farmer types on our list who help produce the corn
used to make the Ethanol.  Maybe they would also like to defend their
position and help us keep informed of the state of the art in alcohol fuels.

Barney Gaylord