WEBERS

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: WEBERS
From: roethler@cadetmail.uscga.edu (Brust)
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 19:36:54 -0400
 I don't think webers are a crime, but the SU's are probly better in my
mind for a few reasons.  1)dual carbs look cool 2)at least on midgets,
webers have a large flat spot in the midrange while the dual SU's are
smooth the entire range 3)SU's are easier to tune correctly-- webers really
require dyno tuning to get set up correctly.  This info was referenced from
Vizard's "Tuning BL's A-series engine" (an awesome book).  I have dual 1.5"
SU's on my Midget and couldn't be happier.
Brust Roethler
64 Midget
69 Midget

"He who sheds his blood with me today, shall be my brother."
Wm. Shakespeare
CGA RUGBY