Wild Kingdom-Humor (no LBC)

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wild Kingdom-Humor (no LBC)
From: Douglas Gaither <gaither@cybergate.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 96 10:58:24 -0000
I received this this morning from the Oracle Humor List.  Although there
is no mention of LBC's, I thought there might be those on the list that
would appreciate this.  DG
=-=-=-=-=

     These are two actual eMail messages that came through our company.
     Enjoy, and beware...

     Yesterday sometime between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. - my car was vandalized
in
     the back row of the lower level parking lot.  All spark plug wires,
vacuum
     hoses and heater hoses were methodically cut and taken.  My mechanic
feels
     that this process took quite awhile to take place.  This is an
expensive
     inconvenience at best. If anyone saw a White Chevy Suburban with the
hood
     open and someone "working" on my car - please call me at Xxxxx with
any
     information.
     Thank you.

     And the response:

     Dear ******-

     You are the unfortunate, but not the only, victim of the "Rogue
Squirrel".
     This squirrel, every fall, seeks out larger vehicles in the parking
lot and
     starts making nests for the winter in the engine compartment. So far
he has
     gotten several of the cable installation vehicles when they were
still
     around, my Nissan Pathfinder, and I believe a Chevy Blazer last
week. The
     squirrel always picks Sport Utility Vehicle types. Your Suburban
fits the
     mold.

     The squirrel eats through all of the wires in the engine, and starts
     putting pieces of grass and such in an open space.
     When this happened to me, I contacted (anonymous) of Building
Services, who
     related to me what had happened to the cable trucks in the past, but
that
     they trapped and relocated the squirrel. I was, apparently, it's
first
     victim after he found his way home.
     My condolences.

                        Submitted by: Anonymous Contributor (Special Request)

                \\|//
                (o o)              THE ORACLE SERVICE HUMOR MAILING LIST

Steve Willoughby's E-mail:        HOW TO SUBSCRIBE (It's FREE):