K+N FILTERS

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: K+N FILTERS
From: roethler@cadetmail.uscga.edu (Brust)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 18:22:28 -0400
Bert--

  All you have to do is readjust your carbs to suit the higher flow of the
new filters.  K+N's are great- I have a pair on my 1.5" H-4's  on my midget
with some stub stacks to further smooth the air- you can get a pretty good
power increase by readjusting the carbs, but you should also consider
Brusts FIRST theorem of SU adjusting:  Don't F&%K with them if they are not
broke- most especially if it runs good anyhow.

Brust Roethler
64 Midget
69 Midget

"For a dreamer lives forever, and a toiler dies in a day"
--I dunno

"He who sheds his blood with me today, shall be my brother."
Wm. Shakespeare
CGA RUGBY