Spridget w/ Jap 5spd

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Spridget w/ Jap 5spd
From: roethler@cadetmail.uscga.edu (Brust)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 08:43:22 -0400
I have done the conversion and have had no problems whatsoever.  I think it
is the best thing I have ever done to the car.  Makes it a helluva lot more
fun to drive- less noise, smoother transmission etc.... the only difference
is that I happened to have a 4 spd handy so I used it instead of buying a 5
spd.  I want to change it to 5 spd when I get the change to buy one.  For
now though, I couldn't be happier with it.

 Brust Roethler
 64 Midget
 69 Midget

"For a dreamer lives forever, and a toiler dies in a day"
--I dunno

"He who sheds his blood with me today, shall be my brother."
Wm. Shakespeare
CGA RUGBY