Re:

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:
From: roethler@cadetmail.uscga.edu (Brust)
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 1996 01:33:19 -0400
Denise, come on now, you should know that when I said 11 guys would be
chasing you around, that means 11 studs.... get it?  11 studs?  Ok so sorry
for the base humor, I just thought that being MG fanatics (yes, I have
officially relegated myself to that) that we would all find that hilarious,
but obviously the reaction was less than I had expected.  Sorry for being
an A-series freik-- what can I say- nothing else kicks ass so much as a
midget or a sprite whooping the butt of an mgb or mga or big healey.  I
guess Ive always gone for the underdog, and being the eternal underdog
means that theres not an expectation, so if you don't smoke that mgb (hey,
its just theoretical-- I haven't met one I can't smoke...!?) you don't feel
so bad, cause hey, you aren't sposed to.

 Hahahahahahahahah.

Brust Roethler
64 Midget
69 Midget

"For a dreamer lives forever, and a toiler dies in a day"
--I dunno

"He who sheds his blood with me today, shall be my brother."
Wm. Shakespeare
CGA RUGBY