Re: MGB GT rear seat

To: RJohn50603@aol.com
Subject: Re: MGB GT rear seat
From: Jim Boyd <gumby@joshuanet.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1996 15:44:47 -0700
RJohn50603@aol.com wrote:

> Hello out there!
>
> I've got a new daughter and a '73 MGB roadster. I'm going to be wanting to
> install a GT rear seat in the roadster this winter to make a little more room
> for the future. Anyone got a GT they're parting out?
>
> I'm not too worried about the upholstery, I'll have to re-cover them to match
> my seats anyway. I just need to make sure that the frame, pads, brackets,
> etc. are all there.
>
> R. Johnson - Dallas

Mr Johnson:

Congrats on the new daughter, I have 4 that range in age from 6 to 16.
They really grow up quickly...take lots of pictures!

I have numerous cars here in CA that I'm parting out.  I looked again
this morning before church.  Yes, I have a '69 GT with a complete rear
seat, that best I can tell is in perfect condition, just needs some
elbow grease here and there.  It is black.  I'll be happy to send all
hardware with the seat. Cost: $40, + sales tax (if you're lucky enough
to be a CA resident!), $4.75 COD charge and $5 for my packaging costs.

I have plenty of other "B" parts for sale if this doesn't work out for
you.  You can see my classified ad at the MG Owners Club home
page.

Please advise,

Cheers, Jim Boyd, International Sportscar Components, Paradise, CA