Re: Beautiful Day/Westminster show

To: Ross Overcash <jroverca@tiac.net>
Subject: Re: Beautiful Day/Westminster show
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 04:53:03 -0700
Westminster is one of those events that personifies the essence of MG
ownership. Wide open spaces, country roads, fall foilage, my best girl
in the passenger seat, and a gathering of fine people and their
motorcars. The atmosphere was so wonderful that the presents of the
uppity Triumph people went almost unnoticed. I even had fun changing my
B's  fried water pump in the hotel's parking lot on Saturday morning.
Met alot of listees but if I try to remember all I know I'll insult
someone by forgetting them. Hope all who were there had a good time and
all who though about going, act on those thoughs and get out there next
year. Safety Fast, David Deutsch

You wrote:

>It was a beautiful Sunday (13 October 1996).  Took a drive up to
>Westminster, VT to look at some really fine MG's.  Of course the drive
was
>not without a minor delay.  About 20 miles from the event, in Keene
NH, I
>started to loose the tread off of a rear tire!  Thanks to the driver
behind
>me I found out about this before I had a blowout and possibly an
accident.
>So a quick tire change and we were off again.
>
>If you ever get a chance to go to this particular meet you should.
The