TINTIN?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: TINTIN?
From: roethler@cadetmail.uscga.edu (Brust)
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 07:17:13 -0400
Phillipe-
  I had those Tintin comic books when I was younger (ok, I still have them
now...) and the dog's name was Snowy.  I don't remember a Milou unless it
was in another language.

 And Jim- I lived in Paradise for a long time and it is gods country if you
can survive the shall we say "older" drivers there.  Lots of British cars
there too if you keep your eyes open.  Its sorta the town that time
forgot....

Brust Roethler
64 Midget
69 Midget

"For a dreamer lives forever, and a toiler dies in a day"
--I dunno

"He who sheds his blood with me today, shall be my brother."
Wm. Shakespeare
CGA RUGBY