Re: wanderlust

To: phil@wilsongriak.com
Subject: Re: wanderlust
From: Cancola@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 22:30:24 -0400
Phil,
throttle.  I had same problem on acceleration, but it pulled to the right and
swerved left when I let off the gas.  The procedure that finally fixed the
problem, this is on a 73 MG, was to replace the rubber pad between the rear
axle and leaf spring.  I also replaced the u-bolts.  The pad was worn and
allowed the rear axle to move forward and steer the car.  You may get by with
tightening the nuts on your u-bolts.
                                  Bill in Colorado
                                   73 MGB GT