Re: Car Covers

To: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Subject: Re: Car Covers
From: "craig wiper" <craigw@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 20:11:10 -0700
I've been using the polycotton covers now for about 5 years on my B. They
seem to get about 3 years of everyday-all-day-in-the-sun wear. The first
cover I got was the Technalon 3 type. After 2 years in the sun it just
turned to dust. Very strange. I prefer the poly-cotton type.

Craig Wiper
craigw@sonic.net
----------
> From: Kai  Radicke <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
> To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
> Subject: Car Covers
> Date: Tuesday, October 15, 1991 6:22 AM
>
> Does anyone one the list have a preference to what kind of car covers are
> better.
> I have seen covers ranging from $29.95 to $139.00.  I bought the
CoverCraft
> Technalon2
> a while back for my B and I bought it for 129 (30 dollars cheaper than
VB).