68 MGB FS Maine

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 68 MGB FS Maine
From: Dick Burger - The BRITISH PARTS CONNECTION <bpc@mint.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 19:27:16 -0400
Hi all...Ginger and I have decided that we are ready to sell our 68 MGB.  We
will keep the 71 and hope to purchase another car to replace the 68 in the
near future.

The car is Tarten red, OD, Chrome wires, black/red piping leather.  It is
very pesentable but probably will need paint and parking lot ding work to
restore it to exceptional as far as appearance is concerned.

Mechanically it is very sound with U joints and brake pads and shoes in the
near future needed.

The car is very original and has not had any rust problems.  The underside
has been maintained by the PO to look nearly as good as the topside.  The
engine looks presentable enough to raise the hood and although the smog
things have been removed all are available.

Top and tonneau are fine.

The car has won numerous awards at New England shows in the past.

If at all interested pls be in touch...we are asking for $9500.

Thanks,

        Dick Burger
The BRITISH PARTS CONNECTION
        bpc@mint.net