Re: Dratted cats!

To: ragthyme@fls.infi.net
Subject: Re: Dratted cats!
From: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 12:54:59 -0400 (EDT)

> Tying a knot in the radiator hose is NOT recommended. That's an old wives'
>tale. The
> true solution is, in fact, to PERFORATE the upper radiator hose. Although an
>awl or
> punch is useful, the correct spacing for the holes may be achieved with the
>use of a
> four-tined dinner fork.  As a result of this innovation, your engine will be
>cooled
> not only from the inside, but from the outside, as well.

  I read this post with interest, as I've had overheating problems in the
past.  I think the above will solve my problems, however I checked with my
local club and nobody seems to have a proper British dinner fork I can
borrow.  Isn't there an accessory I can get for my Dremel Tool that will
make these holes for me?

----
Jeremy DuBois                              jer@thlogic.com
Manager, Info Systems                      http://www.thlogic.com/~jer/
Thermalogic Corporation                    '60 TR3A, '74 MGB, '76 Spit