How to live with cats (Sorry)

To: mgs@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: How to live with cats (Sorry)
From: jpquinn@cyberramp.net (John P. Quinn)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 16:33:59 -0500
I'm sorry for offending anyone about my idea on shooing away cats.  I meant
it in good humor only.

I didn't mean to raise the hair on the backs on anyones necks.

Perhaps my brand of humor is too harsh and twisted for some to handle out here.

I know some of you got a kick out of it, and some did not.

I meant it as a joke, not a real thing to practice.  I guess that needed to
be explained.

PS    Put away that duct tape!

Proud owner of a Toy Poodle too!   Yes, it gets a long with the Dobie just fine.

--

Jay Quinn    -     '62 Austin-Healey MKII Sprite
jpquinn@cyberramp.net