We're approaching a full moon !!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: We're approaching a full moon !!!
From: Don Mathis <donmathis@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996 11:16:14 -0400
Has anyone noticed a relationship between our approaching a full moon and
our discussion subjects?!?  Cats, forks, diesel spitfires,......

Seriously, I used to be on a board of directors for a sheltered workshop
which employed mentally, emotionally, and physically handicapped.  People in
this type of business say there is a correlations between full moons and
increased physical activity within the workshop.

I also overheard a highway patrolman and a shoe salesman discussing people
doing weird things and they both agreed that they see strange occurrences
when there is a full moon.

Farmers used to plant in a full moon......maybe we should tune our SU's in a
full moon.

Don Mathis,Ph.D.
LUCENT TECHNOLOGIES
donmathis@lucent.com