New Twin Cam advert!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: New Twin Cam advert!
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 17:41:00 +0000
Folks,
Finished designing the Nov.Dow Jones Investment Adviser Magazine and
was picking up my copies when I got a terrific surprise and bonus!
On the back cover is a full color ad from The New England, a MetLife
affliate, with a beautiful red Twin-Cam MGA roadster. Remember, I'm a
full blooded MG fanatic, who also collects MG literature.(Boy, what an
assignment this turned into). Needless to say, I contacted their web
page(doesn't everyone have one) to compliment them on their astuteness
for using an MG in their advertising. Apparently, one of their clients
turned her auto restoration into a family business(shades of Cecelia,
of Scarborough Fair, I wonder). See if you can find out the mystery of
the restorer. Their e-mail is asktne@tne.com or http://www.tne.com and
be sure to ask them for a series of ads!

Dave Houser