Center caps for Minilites

To: mgs@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Center caps for Minilites
From: jpquinn@cyberramp.net (John P. Quinn)
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 12:37:05 -0500
I'm having a very hard time finding center caps for my Minilites.

They are:

13"
4 Lug
8 Spoke
Approx 2.25" center diam.

I can't seem to find a maker name of the wheel.

I have 3 of the 4 Carol Shelby center caps, there in kinda bad shape.  I'm
not sure if they are the factory original.  I'd like to replace them and
they don't have to be identical, just a good fit would be nice.  No names
would be even better.

I ordered a set from Moss for their minilites and got them last night, they
are too small.  :(

Does anyone have what I'm looking for by chance?  Or have any good advice on
where to look, dig or ...?

Jay Quinn    -     '62 Austin-Healey MKII Sprite
jpquinn@cyberramp.net
www.cyberramp.net/~jpquinn
PGP Encryption Key Upon Request